First Year Marriage Survival
Marriage isn’t just trying to survive. It is more meaningful then that. Marriage is about making sacrifices for the one that you truly love. However, if the two of you have not even lived together yet, there is a good chance that arguments will occur later in the relationship once you guys move in together. We often see this in many situations. It’s actually referred to as the “stages” in your relationship. Each relationship goes through a stage, no matter how close you are to the person. You might be nit-picky person who prefers everything spotless while your partner just throws his garbage wherever he is standing.
Surviving your first year of marriage when you are a new couple can be challenging, especially if you are still learning about the other person. Generally, it is better to get to know someone before getting married but we all know this isn’t how things happen in life. You meet someone special who melts your heart and next thing you know, you’re head over heels for them. Already, you’ve been thinking of getting married and rush into things too soon. We’ve seen it so many times before with couples all over the world. Get all the info you need here.
What you’ll learn:
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Survival and marriage
- Chapter 3: Difficulties of the first marriage
- Chapter 4: The possible solutions to the marriage problems
- Chapter 5: The types of education for early marriages
- Chapter 6: The basic soft skills for newly married couples
- Chapter 7: The hard skills that are needed by the newly married couples
- Chapter 8: The benefits of marriage survival
- Chapter 9: The A-Z marriage secrets and tips
- And Much More!
- Download File Size– 3.02 MB
- eBook Format– PDF, Doc
- Reading Requirements– Any PDF Reader, MS Word
- Number of Pages– 32