- Vibe Play Time (“the Company”) is located at ‘http: //vibeplaytime.com’ (“the Website”).
- The Company and the Website is an Adult Toy store, designed by a couple for couples that sell adult toys to help enhance the couple’s relationship.
- The Company makes no warranty, representation, or guarantee regarding the information contained on the Website or the suitability of its products and services for any particular purpose.
- The Company does not assume any liability whatsoever arising out of the application or use of any product listed on the Website.
- Any products sold on the Website have been subject to limited testing or none at all.
- Any performance specification are believed to be reliable but are not verified.
- Any customers should not rely on any data and performance specification or parameters provided by the Company or on the Website.
- All products and information provided by the Company is provided “as is, where is” and with all faults, and entire risk associated with such information is entirely with the Customer.
- The Company does not grant, explicitly or implicitly to any party any patent rights, licenses, or any other IP rights whether with regard to such information itself or anything described by such information.
- Any information provided herein is the proprietary to the Company and the Company reserves the right to make any changes to the information herein or to any products and services at any time without notice.
- You assume all responsibility and risk for the use of the safety resources and products available on or through the Website.
- The Company does not assume any liability for the materials, information and opinions provided on, or available through this Website.
- No advice or information given by the Company or its employees shall create any warranty.
- Reliance on such advice, information or the content on the Website is solely at your own risk, including without limitation any safety guidelines, resources or precautions related to the use and enjoyment of the products listed on the Website.
- The Company disclaims any liability for injury, death, or damages resulting from the use thereof.
- The Website may include interactive features that allow users to communicate with us.
- You acknowledge that, because of the limited nature of communication through the Website’s interactive features, any assistance you may receive using any such features is likely to be incomplete and may even be misleading.
- Any assistance you may receive using any of the Website’s interactive features does not constitute specific advice and accordingly should not be relied upon without further independent confirmation.
CONTENTS ON THE WEBSITE
- All information contained, posted and/or displayed on the Website is for information purposes only.
- The Company is not and will not be liable, either expressly or in an implied manner, and is not responsible for any physical and/or emotional problems that may and/or could occur from any of the information on the W
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- You agree that use of the Website is at your sole risk. All information and content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- The Company, its affiliates, agents and licensors cannot and do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, correctness, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose of the information, materials and/or content available through the Website.
- The Company does not guarantee the Website to be error-free, secure, continuously available or free of viruses or other harmful components.
- You also agree that if you rely on any data or information obtained through the Website, you do so at your own risk. You are solely responsible for any damage or loss that results from your use of any material and/or data.
- The Company and the contents and/or information on the Website are provided with the understanding that neither the Company nor its users, while such users are participating in the sites, are engaged in rendering legal, medical, counselling or other professional services or advice. The contents and/or information on the Website are not substitute for professional services or advice.
- The Company its affiliates, agents, and licensors make no warranty regarding any goods or services referred to, advertised on, or obtained through the Websites including without limitations, references to websites, other than those express warranties the Company itself specifically makes.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Under no circumstances will the Company or its affiliates, agents or licensors be liable to you or anyone else for including but not limited to any loss and/or damages arising out of your use of any of the Website, including, without limitation, liability for consequential, special, incidental, indirect, or similar damages, even if we are advised beforehand of the possibility of such damages.
- Without prejudice to Clause 16 herein, nothing in this disclaimer will :-
- limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any liability that may not be excluded under applicable law.
THIRD PARTY LIABILITY
- By using the Website, you agree and consent that any loss and/or damages arising out of or in connection to, without limitation to the negligence, fault, mistake, misrepresentation and/or fraud of any third party and/or any services provided to you by the third party is the responsibility and liability of the individual and/or group of third party, and you hereby agree that you will only claim against and seek relief against the third party and the Company will be free of any liability/responsibility whatsoever.
- In the event that the Company becomes a party to the third party proceedings, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, without limitations, the Company, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of without limitations, the negligence, fault, mistake, misrepresentation and/or fraud of the third party medical professional(s) and/or any services provided to you by the third parties.
Effective as of 6/1/2017